A skim style profile combined with the response of the Rocket style Thruster. Skim + Rocket = Sprocket. This stealth creation comes with a sharper rail, bevel, and bottom channels - the result is high speed maneuverability. This electric board has more bite in your bottom turn and a quicker release off the peak – opening up a spectrum of skim style tricks. Our most reactive layup we have ever built in our many swells of producing surfers.
- Front & Rear Wax Mat Cush Pads
- Arch Support & Extra Tall Tail Wedge
- New Floating Fins with Fin-S 2.0 Stronger SpringLock Tech Tool-less Fin System
- 1 Carbon Fiberglass Symmetric 3.5” & 2 Asymmetric 4” Fins
- Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
- Air Vents Inserted in EVA Tail Wedge
- Core - Handmade by Robots
- Compression Molded Air Core 3 Construction
Perfect your ollie and session easier shove-its and 360’s from this skate inspired deck. A traditional skim board shape that...
Ladies… perfect your ollie and session easier shuvits and 360’s from this skate inspired deck. A traditional skim board shape...
Typically a surfboard has both a gas and a brake pedal. You put more weight on the front of the...
We took our classic Thruster that’s known for high speed carves for days and throwing down the biggest bottom turns...