Our longest running high-end surfer is a perfect overall fun shape. The Fish can be loose and skatey breaking free on the top of the lip, extra reactive with the bottom turn drive that will get you there quickly, or just a mellow ride. Toes on the nose stability to frontside air performance – a perfect shape for us inlanders looking for wake slashing versatility.
- Machined EVA Front Pad w/ Concave
- Machined EVA Rear Pad w/ Extra Tall Tail Kick
- Arch Support
- New Stronger SpringLock Tech Fin-S 2.0 Tool-less Fin System
- 2 Symmetric 4” Fin
- 1 Symmetrical 3” Fin
- Liquid Lava High Temp Surf Resin
- Air Vents Inserted in EVA Tail Wedge
- Core - Handmade by Robots
Perfect your ollie and session easier shove-its from this skate inspired deck. A traditional skim board shape that opens up a...
A skim style profile combined with the response of the Potbelly Rocket one of our most popular boards. Skim +...
A skim style profile combined with the response of the Rocket style Thruster. Skim + Rocket = Sprocket. This stealth...
Typically a surfboard has both a gas and a brake pedal. You put more weight on the front of the...